Puncak Alam Township
Puncak Alam township is within the District of Kuala Selangor, bordering the District of Petaling Jaya and Shah Alam township. The township is strategically located to the North West of the Klang Valley between Petaling Jaya and Shah Alam and it is easily accessible to all major conurbations of the Klang Valley. The township currently house about 50,000 populations.
Fast Facts About Puncak Alam Township
- Puncak Alam township covers approximately 14,000 acres of land area, having commenced in early 1997.
- Total acreage developed by Puncak Alam Housing Sdn Bhd to date : 3,114 acres
- The township is designed to be an integrated modern city incorporating the state-of-the-art technology that cares for its community with comprehensive facilities and amenities.
- The development of the township is meant for a population of 500,000 residents in the new growth corridor in Selangor.
- Situated on the west of Kuala Lumpur, north of Shah Alam and within the growth corridor of major cities such as Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya.
- The town location is very unique as it is the only new city that is located not just by the side of one prominent city but four; Klang, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya and Kuala Lumpur.
- From any of the four cities, Puncak Alam township is located only 15km to Klang, 20km to Shah Alam, 25km to Petaling Jaya and 30km to Kuala Lumpur.
- Puncak Alam township central location also provides close proximity to KLIA and Putrajaya as well as Cyberjaya via Kesas Highway.
- UiTM Puncak Alam is only a few kilometers away from Puncak Alam residential area.